What's your favorite activity on a cold rainy day?

Mine is curling up with a good book and some hot coffee, reading, sipping, and listening to the rain pour down on our metal roof :)

DereksBabyMomma

Asked by DereksBabyMomma at 12:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• reading and blogging
    Pam A.

Answer by Pam A. at 12:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Your day sounds perfect for me except I'd have hot coco and start a fire in the fireplace.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• reading and blogging
    Pam A.

• Mine is the same as yours. I like to open one of the living room windows a little, with a nice blanket and some hot cocoa read a book or magazines. I love those days!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• the trend mill isn't the favorite..but it totally warms me up...we get fog during the summer and it can get gloomy without a good sweat.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Life. I live in Portland OR which is, by definition, cold and rainy. When i get to be decadent, it's a book (or movie) with a steamy mug of something or a glass of wine while snuggled in.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 12:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I'm so with you! I wish we had more cold rainy days around me! I love the sound of the rain! And the lightening and of course an excuse to read a good book :-)
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Cuddled up on the couch with my love.... Watching a movie (or football), with some hot tea. If he is not around.... a good book and my fleece blanket!

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Reading. :) And if my husband's home, curling up on the couch with him and watching a good movie or our favorite TV shows.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Curling up with a good book and hot cocoa! Or, playing board games and crafts with the kids.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 12:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2010