What do you think should be done to child abusers?

Did you see the mom, Jayla Hamm that taped her 2 yo to the wall? What does she deserve? Or anyone else who hurts a child? Does anybody believe in mob justice?

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• Ugh..thats sick!! I think she should have gotten more than 10 days and jail and some probation. That poor little thing needs a good family!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I saw that and am just sick about it. She should lose her child forever and maybe shot.. I can only imagine what that poor baby went through with nobody looking. God Bless him.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I have such a BIG issue with people who hurt children in any fashion! I am not very sympathetic to abusers! I have seen first hand what some people do to their children and it breaks my heart and angers me! I would like to believe that I can see beyond the abuse and feel some compassion for parents who don't know any better or may have been overwhelmed and over reacted but this person was just plain cruel! She needs to lose her son for good! And there are some people who should be considered for mandatory sterilization, if it were law. And some need to have done to them what they did to a child so they know the pain and humiliation! Sorry, this is one issue that truly tests my christianity!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Wtf?
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Lol. IMO, these people do not deserve to be treated as normal, I think they should be put in jail and the key should be thrown away, no questions asked. Child molesters should in my opinion get cruel punishment if you know what I mean.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i think they should be put away FOREVER - so that they may not ever hurt another child again - and - believe me, in jail, they are on the lowest rung - God help them when the other inmates find out that they are child abusers -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i had to look that incident up. that's some seriously messed up shit. sorry about my language. but honestly. i think she should be taped to the wall. kept there while she detoxes from what's in her system. and ten days..????? wth is wrong with the state up there. she abused her child and thought it was funny. this is why young moms get bad raps. it's hard for a child to parent a child. no offense to any young moms on here. this is just an example of why people are so hard on you.
    Hollea

Answer by Hollea at 1:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• they should be put to death...plain and simple...our world do not need sick fucks
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2010