Why does it take soo LONG?

My hubby moves soo freaking slow! I NEVER get things done during the day (well he doesnt bc i cant due to bedrest) and it drives me CRAZY.. mostly bc all he does is sit around and wait and wait and wait. but he acts like he spent the whole day doing what needs to be done. for example.. its is no 1 O clock.. and we have yet to do jack, he has been sitting down.. and walking around aimlessly. come on now

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Hahaha Because they don't want to do chores, they don't want to do anything but play video games, sports, or whatever it is that interests them. They could care less about getting the "Needed" things done, because it doesn't interest them. I have to basically treat my husband like a child on occassion, because he doesn't get to it after hours of originally asking him. Then he gets mad at me, because I'm pracitcally lecturing him by then. Well .. Do it when I ask and it wouldn't be an issue! lol

Then again, I'm impatient and I like things to be done when they're asked to be done. I hate, hate, hate procrastination in others. Though I am soo guilty of procrastinating myself. Ha!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Talk to him about what needs to be done. See if you can't get a To Do List on the fridge so he sees it every time he grabs something to eat.

Procrastination really blows, especially when you're the one wanting to do all the work and can't.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Maybe you should staple the to do list to his forehead! LOL
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Wow, sounds just like my husband. He's a great guy, and he means well, but he doesn't finish an eighth of what I get done in a day. I was on bedrest with 2 of our boys, and forget it..... wish I was some help, but I can let you know you're not alone!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• men.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• have you mentioned what needs to be done?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think a lot (not all) of men are just lazy when it comes to the home and what needs to be done......dont' like it, but that seems to be the thing for them.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 1:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2010