Sex position question...tmi adult content

I'm wanting to try the "Lotus" position with my s/o, but I am almost 200 pounds. He's not small, but not a big man either and I'm wondering if me sitting on him will be too much for him. What do you know about this position from experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Sit on his lap and ask if its comfortable.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 1:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I've done it and I am over 200lbs so go for it :)
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 1:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Try it hon! sex is fun and trying new things make it even more fun! he will LOVE a new position.. if he isnt comfortable throw in another "new" one that would be easier for him.
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• New anything is always good to spice up sex life. You will never know until you try.
    ginabear1

Answer by ginabear1 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• What exactly is the lotus position...I'm pretty sure I've tried it but can you explain?
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• just be aware of him and ask occacionally if he is ok...or if this and that is alright...when in bed with your man you should never be afraid to ask questions or express what you need also be aware of his needs too...Good luck and have fun! ;P
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 4:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2010