Soo tired!

I am soo tired all the time.. ALL the time.. i wasnt even awake for more than 45 min before i was ready for a nap. Right now I have help with my 2 year old bc i am on bedrest... how will i manage after i have our son? i will have to get back on schedule with my 2 year old plus take care of an infant who may or may NOT let me get any rest, I am not having to do anything right now and I am too exhausted to even stay awake to lay around.. how will i manage with two children to take care of once i come off bedrest and have the little one?

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• I agree with the mommy that said "because you are in bed so much you are inactive" once you are up and active again you will not feel so tired all the time. Also do not be afraid to ask for help from friends and family (if this is an option for you) often times as moms we feel as though we don't want to impose on people, but sometimes we have to let others help us! Believe me I know this is not easy for most moms.
    blessedwork

Answer by blessedwork at 2:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think your motherly instincts will kick in and you will do just fine!!!! :-)

~Alyssa
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 1:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Bedrest will make you tired because of the lack of activity. Once the baby comes and you are up you will find you feel much better. I was on bed rest with several pregnancies and found I slept more then I was awake.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• If your pregnant now that then could be the cause, plus you have to deal with a toddler who has more energy then you realized. Everything will be fine and if not, continue taking vitamins after the baby's born.
    LadyLotus

Answer by LadyLotus at 1:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2010