What are some reasons why you love your SO/DH?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 1:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Because he GETS me. Understands my sense of humor, knows how to make me smile when I don't want to, has sense enough to leave me alone when I need it.

The fact he's pretty good in the sack helps too! :)
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I'll come back and answer when his laziness is not ticking me off.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• He is kind, romantic, loving, constantly praises me as his choice of women, he helps me in the house to no end, he does the grass regularly, he is sweet and affectionate, great father and provider and comes home to me early everyday and has been doing all this for 38 years!

Answer by older at 1:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i am not loving him today he has been PMS'ing i think so when i start loving him i will come back and answer this question...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It's simple 23 years of marriage he is amazing it is that simple.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 1:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• because he carries all lifes burdens with me and still rakes the lawn without being asked :]
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• he's my best friend. we don't just love each other, we really like each other. we're friends that can hang out, wrestle, have spitting and eating contests, go shoot pool. we just enjoy each other and on top of that i'm so deeply in love with him. i feel so safe falling asleep next to him, waking up next to him. he tells me and shows me i'm beautiful even when i'm a hot mess, he'd rather cuddle with me than watch his favorite tv shows. he makes me laugh, he makes me happy. he's just perfect for me
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I love his being.

I love his integrity, his honor, even his pride, his devotion, the way he thinks, the way he moves, the way he views the world.

I do not love all the choices he has made or all things he has done in our 25 year marriage. However, I do love the person he became after doing those things. I love that he is capable of recognizing his failures and is able to grow and change over the years, in order to become and even better man.

I love the man he was.. I love the man he is.. I love the man he will be.

Perfect.. He's far from. And he will never be. However. He spends each day striving to be a better man than he was the day before.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2010