whats gripe water and where can i find it

i was told that gripe water might help my baby with the hard time she is having pooping but i can not find it any and i looked where can i get it

Paigesmommy78

Asked by Paigesmommy78 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you can find it at walgreens I know for sure.. check with the pharmacy dept at walmart or target or CVS.. Its an all natural tummy soother, helps aide in colic for some infants...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It is a dropper style medicine for cranky babies and I have always found it at Walgreens in the baby section. For Colic.
    LadyLotus

Answer by LadyLotus at 1:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Gripe water is for gas, colic, and upset stomach for babies and adults. you can find it at sprouts, possibly walmart not too sure. I have it and I put a 1/2 teaspoon in my babies milk and it helps with her gas. You should also look for a Happi Tummi! It's for the same things as the gripe water but this is like a heating pad for babies. It's on Amazon.com. My baby loves it! She calms down instantly and keeps her occupied for a while.
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 1:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i found some at Target...it has all natural ginger and fennel in it to help general tummy upset...it would prob help with the pooping because its extra fluids so if i was you i would just try to give your baby a half oz or an oz, how ever much they will take, of water....most constipation can be cleared up by just being extra hydrated....GL!!! btw....my Pedi told me this just a few weeks ago
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I know our Rite Aid has it as well... Just about any drug store will have it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I thought Target had it.
    Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Babies R us, Walgreens,
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2010