Teething Frenzy!

Help! My 1 yo is cutting 6 teeth at one time! Isn't this a lot at once?

hootie826

Asked by hootie826 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes! lol. try combining homeopathic teething tablets with tylenol. the tablets naturally soothe the gums and the tylenol should help with any severe pain. on a really bad day, don't be afraid to start with the tablets, use the tylenol, and resorting to oragel/ambisol. while my issac i kept to using the tablets, i had to use that method a handful of times.
    good luck! *hugs* for you! it's just as tough on mommies when baby's mouths hurt.
    Michelle F.

Answer by Michelle F. at 1:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• we are going through 4 at once with my 11 m/o.... i feel your pain :)
    SweetMiss

Answer by SweetMiss at 1:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Unfortunatly, yes...try putting natural jerky(I used venison jerky on my 3) in the fridge & let him/her knaw/chew on it..when it gets to the point of being soggy & becoming a choking hazard,cut it off....& start again...all 3 of my kids loved it.But like I said, make sure it's natural beef/meat that you use....
    LaughsAlot

Answer by LaughsAlot at 1:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i used the vibrating teething toys it helped ALOT
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• yes, but at least he'll be done and over with a lot of them all at once rather than one at a time...

if he's a paci baby put a paci in the freezer for him.. or teething toys, or a wet rag from the freezer.

Stay awya from teething biscuits they are a BIG choking hazard!!
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2010