What can i do to help with constant urination problems??

i had them before i was pregnant and now they are only worste

jennys_first

Asked by jennys_first at 6:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• what do you mean like Urinary tract infections? i use to get those a lot during my pregnancy the doc gave me some meds for it and i would also have to drink cranberry juice.
    Keolalani

Answer by Keolalani at 6:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• All the females in my family have this problem and some have to take a low dosage of nitrofurtoin or whatever that stuff is What I found to work is keep flushed with water and cranberry juice. If I drink a soda i drink two glasses of water or cranberry juice. It worked wonders for me. It helps to clear bacteria from your urinary tract that causes frequent urination.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 7:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Depends underwear!!!! Lol, just kidding. I have the same problem. I was told to do kegel exercises to help strenghten the muscles, and it worked to a point. Talk to your doctor and see what he/she recommends.
    meetzycat

Answer by meetzycat at 8:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2008