Do you size yourself up against other women? adult content

Whenever you walk into a new job or get together and gauge yourself against other women? Do you make a note about how attractive you are compared to the other women? With every work place I've had since I found my self-esteem and confidence, I've done this.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 1:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes, i'm embarrassed to say, i do the same thing - you KNOW we shouldn't be doing that - right, g/f???? we are our own persons and we should be happy and comfortable in our own skins and with our own selves - hmmmmmmmmm - how the heck do we do dat????
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No at all .. I love me and i am very happy in how i look no problems at all..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 1:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• no
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No not at all .. missed a word there lol
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 1:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• not at all. i'm me.... can't size anyone with the same scale or standard....
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 1:32 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Never, I am very secure in the way I look and there is no need for any of that.

Answer by older at 1:32 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• nope. I value who I am and don't need another woman to compare to
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 1:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Nope. When I worked it was in the military and we all looked the same. And nowadays, I am just another mom.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Yes I do. I always look them over and think to myself "She may be thinner/prettier/sexier/better dressed, but I bet she's not as happy as I am!" ; )
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I used to, when i didn't realize how low my self asteem was. As i got older & more confident, instead of sizing myself up to them, i would compliment them. I'm realizing that there are LOTS of beautiful people in this world & instead of comparing yourself ot them, you should just appreciate them. Beauty is there to be admired. Anyhow, some people find me very attractive, while others do not. So, why should i be so competetive when eveybody's taste varies greatly? I already know that i am unique looking & pretty, and i like seeing others whom are also pretty.

Women who do this are competetive & i find competetive women hard to be friends with. I'd rather appreciate everyone for their beauty & differences rather than compare. It makes life much easier. How do you take it when you're sizing yourself up to someone who is much more attractive than you? I bet not so good....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2010