Have you heard about Operation Christmas Child?

I know our economy has taken some hits lately, but we are still by far one of the richest countries in the world. I made a journal post about what OCC is.. but I posted on here to try and get the word out. Please check out my journal on my homepage. It's titled.. "This made me cry! (Happy Tears).
Are you making a shoebox this year?

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 6:44 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I try to and we send them to mexico then I have each of my kids pick a angel off of the salvation arm tree then we adopt a grandparent off a tree and we do the gifts this way and we help others as well as teach our girls the gift of giving... I have been doing this yearly since I was 18 and now I am 32 so we have tryied to touch afew lives during this holiday spirit
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 2:12 AM on Oct. 25, 2008