For any one who charts their period

my husband and i are trying to concieve now here is the question:
we had a misscarrage on august 21 2010 i got my period on september 20, 2010 now when will i ovulate? should i just plan for the 28 day cycle or should i count from the misscarage making it 31 day cycle like i sound dumb but i dont know either i am ovulating now or in a week i just am not sure how it work any help please?

saadamarie

Asked by saadamarie at 1:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would chart for a bit and then decide. Count from the first day of your last cycle to the first day of the new one. I would do it a couple months to be sure.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• okay thanks that does help cause i didnt even know where to count from
    saadamarie

Comment by saadamarie (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It can change each month. A good book to read "Taking Charge of your Fertility" It helps you get in tune with your body.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• oh and it is different for every women.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• thanks guys that is so helpfull
    saadamarie

Comment by saadamarie (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I've had trouble tracking mine (also not to good for it) I use an app on my phone to "help" and give me an idea on when I might ovulate. But other then that my husband and I just have fun every three days.
    Try not to stress about it, that can slow things down and I found in trying to track mine that it was stressing me out more. The once every three days (or every two or other) is fun and hopefully soon I'll be able to announce that I am pregnant.
    Good luck!!!
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I'd get a few ovulation tests (next to pregnacy tests in drug stores) and chart for a few months because the miscarriage may wack your normal cycle out of wack for a little bit.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2010