Why are some Women Soooo Wierd & Rude?

I just picked up my Son from Preschool and today between dropping him off and picking him up, this other Mom stood infront of me and cut me off four times! First whenI was looking in the window when I dropped him off, she made a point of squishing infront of me to look in too, I mean right in front of me & I was like 5 inches from the window and the window is wide! Then when I went to his activity, she did it again then when I went to pick him up. We wait on a line to sign them out and I was at the door and she walked in front of me, cut me off and stepped backwards & hit me with her bag. Then finally, I was discussing something with the Teacher & she walked up and just interupted and stood like 3 inches from my face! I tried to say hello a few days ago but she just smirks and glances away, then today she does this. I know it's no big deal but don't people know not to violate your space? And why be so rude?? Wackooooo!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Say "hi" to my sister in law would you?..lol, sounds just like her..some people were not raised very well and just do not have any social cues
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• lol well u were alot nicer than i would of been! i cant stand rude people like that!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Gosh if that what I have to encounter when my daughter starts pre-k next year we may have to home school or snatch the broad. ;-)
    That's so rude of her.
    Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• some people just weren't raised right. she sounds rude and obnoxious. maybe she's jealous that you are prettier than she is. just avoid/ignore the snob and don't let her childish antics get to you.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• rude weirdo!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I am usually not a quiet person if someone is rude but since it's Preschool, the last thing I want to do is make a scene or disrupt anything. believe me, I wanted so REALLY say something to her but I won't. I find it odd though that since we are all in the same boat, why can't everyone just be nice for the few minutes that we see each other. I am no gorgeous thing believe me so there is no need to be jealous or anything. It reminds me of being in School & there was always an obnoxious girl who had to be the first at everything! LOL! I just thought that when they finally grow up and go into the real world that this behavior stopped. I just can't believe that Women our age still acted this way. Well, it's really all about the kids and making sure that they are having fun so I'll just steer clear of her.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2010