have any of you ever had a????

kidney infection if so what were your symptoms?tia

loomis6

Asked by loomis6 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i've had a couple they suck! when i had mine i had really really bad back pain, it hurt to pee, and i had a fever (not all kidney infections give fevers though cause a friend of mine has one and she doesn't have a fever)
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think the only symptom I had was severe back pain. It even hurt to breathe.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 2:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i have tenderness on my left side no fever and constant lower back pain doesnt hurt to pee im also 10 days late w/ period neg blood test and hpt
    loomis6

Comment by loomis6 (original poster) at 2:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i had it only once and i had very servere back pain
    sadmom14

Answer by sadmom14 at 6:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I had kidney stones not and infection.

It started off feeling like a pulled a muscle in the sides of my back and it kept getting worse as the day went on. I noticed I had a problem where I couldn't pee, and the pains got really really strong. Anyways, I planned to drive myself to the doctors but made it as far as my mom's house (half way there) and knew I couldn't drive any further so she drove me to the hospital and I was blacking in and out because the pain was soo bad. It was worse than child birth (and I had back labor).
    anywyas, they gave me some morphine, and some pills to help break them up to pass them after they found out it was kidney stones, and I felt a thousand times better.. (okay so I was a little loopy too, lol).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• well doesnt sound like i have that i have no clue whats going on w/ me i need to call dr they said to wait till this week i am 10 days late 2day
    loomis6

Comment by loomis6 (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• kidney issues wouldnt affect period though right?
    loomis6