how to induce labor

my dr told me i can try natrul ways to induce. he said to avoid castol oil. what ways did u try. and did they help. im despreted and dont want to be induced. please help

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• walk a lot.. or try a lot of sex
    Anonymous

• i have sex like 2 times aday it doesnt do anything
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 7:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I ate chinese food...had my baby the next day...but swelled up so bad. LOL

Try something spicey...like mexian food or something.

Def walk!
    Patrina1981

Answer by Patrina1981 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i tried castor oil and it didnt work!i tried everything in the book cause i was 43 weeks before i went into labor!!try walking alot and/or riding..specifically down really bumpy roads!!
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 7:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• nothing but being induced will work if your body isnt ready for labor. But i guess while your waiting if it makes you feel better, you can do lots of walking, go for bumpy rides, try sex it needs to be in position where u are getting deep penatration though. Forget castrol oil it doesnt work and taste nasty not worth it. Good luck and baby will come when he or she is ready thats really the bottom line.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 24, 2008