candle wax on carpet!

I wanted to share this great secret about getting candle wax out of your carpet! Place a paper towel over the wax, and iron the paper towel , the wax will melt and be absorbed by the towel! I find this Genious! It worked like a charm for me! Any tips you ladies want to share?

JoLee12345

Asked by JoLee12345 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• You can also freeze it with an ice cube and flake it off... Oh, and be sure never to use steam with the iron to take it out!!! Disaster waiting to happen! lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• ice cube was not an option! This was an entire 1/2 wax, 1/2 soycandle spilled invery thick amounts, and soy is oily and becoms part of the carpet! Thebest bet is the iron fo that! But thanks
    JoLee12345

Comment by JoLee12345 (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Haha... I saw your question title and figured I would be posting that same advice! lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• thxs
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2010