Have you ever faked it? adult content

Yes ladies... Have you ever faked it? If so, why? If not, why not? Now is your chance to confess!!! C'mon, you know you want to!!!

SweetSmeek

Asked by SweetSmeek at 1:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• do we need to breath...lol YES we all have at one point or another
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Hell no... If he can't get the job done, I'm surely not going to let him think he did...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Yes only a few times just when i'm not really in the mood but dont want to hurt DH feelings.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 1:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• LMAO @ SabrinaMBowen.
    SweetSmeek

Comment by SweetSmeek (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No not at all he knows how to get me there lol 23 years of omg no need to fake it sorry.. He is one of a kind..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 1:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I have not. I can't fake it. I'm either enjoying it or I'm not. If I'm not, I can't even pretend to get into it. Just ask my husband. Besides being emotionally unable to fake it, I'm physically unable to fake it. I'm a squirter. If the bed's not wet, I didn't cum and I'm not inclined to pee on my bed to make it look like I did.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 1:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• love it SabrinaMBowen that is so true ...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I haven't. My body tells on me. My husband knows me so well so it's hard to lie.
    SweetSmeek

Comment by SweetSmeek (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Never. I'm with Sabrina on this one. If he did stuff that wasn't working for me and I made him think it did, he'd probably do more of the same. Lose/lose.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• he is a sensitive guy and knows when i am there or almost to the point.if i am close enough and i know he can do the job i will stay with it and not fake but sometimes if i want to get it over i will fake it
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2010