Braxton Hicks & Back Pain?

So I was put on nefidipine for braxton hicks contractions in the beginning of september... I was on 20mg but that made me feel like my heart was going to explode, so i went down to 10mg. On Monday I had slight cramps and severe back pain. So I waited it out and called my doctor in the morning, the had me go to :l&d and did the fetal test to see if I would go in to labor in the next two weeks that came back negative. I went to the doctor today and was having contractions while talking to the doctor so they put me on the moniter and of course didn't get one... So they said just watch them....
So my question is, I've been having contractions tonight, not to many... but has any one had the contractions with the lower back pain & my hips are hurting... my back is flippin killin me! Should I be concerned by the back pain? Anyone know what causes it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my braxton hicks HURT all the time. and i always have back pain with them. also i have the cramping i dont think u should worry too much. also u have had the dr look at u and gave u an ok.. just try to relax and take it easy
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2008