how much longer????may be TMI

at my last doctors appointment they told me i was 50% thinned out and dilated 2cm. this was like 4 days ago. i tried to have sex last night but it sucked, my hubby or i could not get off because i was so loose. does this mean that i have dilated more? and i have been haveig cramps, like period cramps. hopefully this means the baby is almost ready. my due date is oct 27th.

AnGiE250

Asked by AnGiE250 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• of course the baby is almost ready if you are due on the 27th, that's only 3 days away! But, You have to have contractions to make you dilate more. Sex will help start labor when the baby is ready, So do what ever you have to do but, make him cum inside of you. It will help you go into labor sooner. Also, Walk it will help to intensify the contractions when you are in true labor.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 8:09 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I ended up having my daughter 3 weeks late so I have no advice but GOOD LUCK! The best day of your life is coming up!
    Haileysmomma820

Answer by Haileysmomma820 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2008