sentsy

have you bought anything from them? I am considering buying a warmer. What is your favorite scent? Do you love the product? How long does a square of scent last? Do you leave it on all the time?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have 2 of the wall plug ins and one of the regular ones. I love them! My favorite scent is Clean Breeze. It smells like freshly washed laundry! The ones you plug directly in the wall last a week or 2..but bigger ones last awhile..I just got one of those sizes( about 3 weeks ago) and I can still smell it. Not as strongly, but people that come in my house can still smell is pretty good! Your nose does get used to it, so its better to alternate scents.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't know Scentsy products, but I am a demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. We have pod warmers that are electric and has a timer. 4,8 and 12 hours. We have a ton of different styles and tons of scents for the pods. Our Scent pods last a long time. Check them out www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith msg me if you have any questions.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Scentsy is great but kind of expensive.
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• They sell the burners at an antique shop near me so im getting them from there (their like half price)...and i just bought two sets of 6 bars for like 50 bucks...I love love love the way alot of them smell....my only worry was that they would smell differently burning than what the trial size smells like cold?! Ill have to let you know after. My co-worker swears by them (and no she doesnt sell it so thats not her motivation lol)
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I can vouch, that they smell exactly like the trial.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i never used it but heard they are good
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2010