(minimum 6 characters) in a tent or an RV?

I would rather be in an Rv

Asked by L0vingMy3Girls at 2:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love camping in a tent! But right now I would have to say RV because I am 7 months preggo and can't get comfortable anywhere!

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• well ive done both and nothing compares to a bed lol. the RV rocks too easily but there are beds and tents you can have air mattresses but it is uncomfortable even with them, you still hit the ground.

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Tent! I like being able to hear the sounds of the woods and waking with first light. I like to experience the wild life in their environment and enjoy the quiet of nature. When "camping" in an RV, you are usually surrounded by other RV's in what amounts to a grassy parking lot with random trees, listening to sound of generators (or TVs!). That to me isn't camping - it's staying in a portable hotel room that you have to clean yourself.

RV's honestly never made sense to me - they can be crazy expensive (almost as much as a house!) and use TONS of fuel. For that kind of money, I could easily stay in very nice hotel rooms for every vacation for the rest of my life.

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Rv

Answer by MTM at 2:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i would say it depends on the weather. i've got a tent at home and have access to a rv. and i like both

Answer by noel1978 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• camping in a tent.nothing says having sex in a tent cant be that bad

Answer by diana398 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I prefer a tent... we just went tent camping this past weekend. Was great!

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I have always felt true camping means you use a tent....well then we were rained out pretty bad this summer during one weekend camping trip and we were very lucky to be 40 miles from home..... and now we have a camper...

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• to me its not camping if your in a RV

Answer by Monica84 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• well, i'm not a camping type gal so i'm gonna say RV

Answer by twinmama2five at 2:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2010