WYR...camp in a tent or an RV?

I would rather be in an Rv

L0vingMy3Girls

Asked by L0vingMy3Girls at 2:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love camping in a tent! But right now I would have to say RV because I am 7 months preggo and can't get comfortable anywhere!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• well ive done both and nothing compares to a bed lol. the RV rocks too easily but there are beds and tents you can have air mattresses but it is uncomfortable even with them, you still hit the ground.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Tent! I like being able to hear the sounds of the woods and waking with first light. I like to experience the wild life in their environment and enjoy the quiet of nature. When "camping" in an RV, you are usually surrounded by other RV's in what amounts to a grassy parking lot with random trees, listening to sound of generators (or TVs!). That to me isn't camping - it's staying in a portable hotel room that you have to clean yourself.

RV's honestly never made sense to me - they can be crazy expensive (almost as much as a house!) and use TONS of fuel. For that kind of money, I could easily stay in very nice hotel rooms for every vacation for the rest of my life.

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Rv
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i would say it depends on the weather. i've got a tent at home and have access to a rv. and i like both
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• camping in a tent.nothing says having sex in a tent cant be that bad
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I prefer a tent... we just went tent camping this past weekend. Was great!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I have always felt true camping means you use a tent....well then we were rained out pretty bad this summer during one weekend camping trip and we were very lucky to be 40 miles from home..... and now we have a camper...
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• to me its not camping if your in a RV
    Monica84

Answer by Monica84 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• well, i'm not a camping type gal so i'm gonna say RV
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 2:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2010