anything NEW on the casey case yet?

i was wondering if anything new in the case yet?i haven't seen it on tv so i am just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Hmm...I saw on the news today that the hair found inside Casey's car was matched to Caylee's DNA and that there was human remains found in the trunk of her car.

I'm not sure if you know that already, and I haven't really followed the case. But that's just what I saw =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• The last I heard they had dropped the child neglect charges and were charging her with murder (it's about time!). They are still looking for poor Caylee's body. The parents are still trying to defend Casey and saying she is innocent, etc. That was as of last night.
    Peaches8701

Answer by Peaches8701 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2008