What makes a man want to approach a woman?

Ok...so I know men can be just as shy as women...but what can I do that will make him want to approach me? I keep seeing men and they will smile a big smile but never approach...what's up with that? What can I do to give me the edge over others?

I'm not supermodel material and I'm a little overweight, but still attractive!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• They may think you are unapproachable. Try being more confident.. heck approach them! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think a lot of guys are intimidated by women they are attracted to. I agree with the answer above that says approach them!!!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 2:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• my husband approached me not for my beautyness but what was in my heart he saw.he saw a good woman and he wanted to be with me.
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i would say smile back if they smile and dont lose eye contact...if your friends are talking to you, while talking to them, always look over and make more eye contact with them again. HECK!...play peek a boo if there are people in the way...make him laugh from afar. ive made some friends that way.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I say smile back and go for it and approach them!
    SweetSmeek

Answer by SweetSmeek at 2:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Put yourself out in situations where you are approachable. Standing with a group of girls is intimidating.
    Compliment people on anything you admire as saying nice things to others will build your own confidense.
    Be friendly.. Smile.

Don't wait for them to come to you. Feel free to say hello to guys to disarm them.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 2:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Chemistry talking to them.....

Answer by older at 2:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• It's all about the look. You have to look like you are the sexiest thing in the room. The walk of confidence, and the smile
    Silkangle16

Answer by Silkangle16 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• well if he wont approach you but smiles at you then approach him be the first one to make the move or you can make yourself more noticable make it seem like your the only 1 there give him the s**y look like he is the only 1 there
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• maybe you just need to approach them instead...and what Ricanmami1 said too...that eye works wonders...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 4:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2010