Now I know I am getting old...

Tomorrow is my birthday... and I honestly had to stop and think for a few mintues at how old I am going to be ...lol

Has that happened to anyone else before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep, my b-day in a couple weeks and I'm trying to decide if its going to be a hard one for me or not lol. How dumb is that?
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• YES!!!!!

Answer by older at 2:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Yes, it always happens to me.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• every year since about 22. I'll be 30 this year and the only reason I don't have to think a bout it is because DH has been giving me a hard time about it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Not really.

I turned 48 yesterday..

I didn't think once about how old I am now. All I thought about was how freaken awesome the next and final half of this life is going to be. I look forward to each new year with gusto. :-) I may have a good 25 years left in me, 30 if I'm damn lucky. I intend on living each and everyone of those years to the absolute fullest. Living, loving, and enjoying every single moment. I have no time to worry about how old I'm getting, only how much fun, excitement, joy and new experiences life will bring me each year.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• yes, exspecially when your husband tries to convience you that your oldder then you really are like mine does.
    MPW2005

Answer by MPW2005 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• For 5yrs I was 32.... It was only until a friend did the math did i Actually know my Real Age. Ugggg... Now i know im getting old When i'm sleeping on my side and my damn dog steps on my Saggy Boobs - LOL... PS I had to fill in the blank.... Happy Birthday.
    emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No, sadly I am VERY aware of my age.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Just today. SO asked "How old are you again?" and I had to stop and think about it. I guess that means we are both getting old!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Just about a week ago or so i was with my oldest sister she just moved to where i live and someone asked who was she and i said my sister and they said oh this is your little sister =) (and yes with a smile) my mouth dropped and i said NO! im the baby sister! ( i really am im the youngest of 4! ) wanna talk about feeling old!? and shes 12 yrs older than me....* sniff sniff * =(
    allforlove229

Answer by allforlove229 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2010