What stain remover will get grease stains out of clothes?

My husband runs a transporting company. He not only runs it, but he's very hands on with every part of the company. All of his clothes are covered with grease from the cars, and trucks. Any ideas on how to get these stains out. I have tried several that only faded the stains. Thanks for your help.

MPW2005

Asked by MPW2005 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Why not ask an auto place or a cleaners.
    LadyLotus

Answer by LadyLotus at 3:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Ive had alot of luck with Oxy clean...like the powder you can use on 5 different things. I add it to almost every load of laundry and i havent caught a stain I cant remove yet..including some grease..granted the grease was fresh!! But Oxy clean isnt that expensive and since its multi purpose if it doesnt work on the clothing you havent wasted your money trying because you can use it to clean!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• shout
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well, you could try a pair of sissors to cut out the hole or put a patch over it. You could also get that grease remover guys use for their hands and put on it over night, then wash. just an idea....
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:44 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Dawn dish soap.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 6:26 AM on Oct. 6, 2010