Why do I feel soooo lazy!?

I have a 17 month old little girl, I work from home while the hubby is at work. I have been on CAFEMOM all day and don't feel like doing a thing. I have been feeling like this for a few weeks now. Sorta depressed and out of it. What do you do to keep yourself upbeat and energized?

SweetSmeek

Asked by SweetSmeek at 2:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Health

• You need to go to your Doctor and get yourself checked out. You could be having a hormone imbalance, postpartum depression, and or your sugars may be out of whack. All the above are nothing to fool around with. Especially if you're home with a baby. You need to be alert and attentive to you new baby/ By the way, Congratulation! As far as a temporary fix: they have those little bottles for energy. Mostly what it is, is B vitamins. They help put oxygen back in the bloodstream. I use one called Vital 4 U. Its hot pink and white stripped. It is a coffee flavor taste to it. One thing though, don't drink water after you drink it. You'll weaken the effect and waste your money! Hope this helps...,

Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• You should try making yourself exercise and maybe some vitamins. That will get you feeling better. If that doesn't work, then maybe you might want to consider anti-depressents. I have depression in my family, so I had to go on anti-depressents to feel better.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 2:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Maybe you're low on iron? That's how I felt when I was anemic.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 3:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think all mommies get like that sometimes....I do. I have actually thought of going to see a doc, too, but I am kind of embarassed. Making myself get up and clean the house actually works a little. A clean house makes me feel good.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 4:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I didn't even think about that. Thanks JGRIMMER, I may have to make an appointment because I'm usually not like this.
    SweetSmeek

Comment by SweetSmeek (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Stay off Cafemom, lol It is VERY addicting. I sometimes wonder if I would have a job now if I got off this site, UGH
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2010