Weird ... Pregnant or Not!!??

OK with last 3 times i have been pregnant i have never been able to get a Posistive HPT till i was 4weeks past ovultation ... which is weird that it takes that long but thats how its been ... im a little confused ... ok

I started bleeding on the 9th of this month .. i was supposed to start till the 11th but on the 9th it was Lighter than normal and only lasted 2 days when it usually last 6days..
Well my boobs started hurting and i thought it was because ovulation was coming ... well my OPK are all having the visible 2 lines but not completely posistive .. but Last month i only got POSISTIVE no just visible if i wasnt ovulating nothing showed up ... but now they all have the 2 lines ... i dont know if im pregnant or whats going on!!

MalachisMommy06

Asked by MalachisMommy06 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

Level 2 (-2 Credits)
  • go to the dr. im sure they can help out. they will listen for the heart beat
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Take a pregnacy test!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 7:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• That sounds a lot like my 1st pregnancy w/my son. Try a HPT. If you are currently preg & you get a + Then you'll know. Otherwise you possibly could have other things going on.There is a possibility that those OPK where showing up positive because you could of been pregnant. I have heard of women using them as hpt.
    Check with your ob toget a blood test for preg. (In one of my case's I had a missed miscarriage) and then you can also check with your ob to make sure you are definately ovulating. You could have some hormone fluctuations, Better to get TTc documented now just in case you need to go through testing if you have trouble conceiving. Baby dust to you.
    nightowlmama4

Answer by nightowlmama4 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I think you should take a pregnancy test, do it , do it soon lol!
    Savannah18

Answer by Savannah18 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I think you posted this question twice? lol Well this is a message to tell you that I responded to the other one, "Confused!! Pregna" I believe it's titled.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2008