How do you feel about.... adult content

Porn... your DH/SO watching it?

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 2:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• we have moral issues in our home that he would be violation as well as me if i were to watch porn. i don't think it's natural to watch people have sex. i mean i don't invite others to watch me while having sex with my hubby. sadly its has become the norm and accepted as being acceptable. i'm fortunate as are few others that my husband doesn't much care for it and it's all unrealistic. i mean really those girls are enjoying sex, not from what i heard. they get desensitized by all of the sex. it's not acceptable but we are human and i'm not going to proclaim i have never watched it and that i don't get tempted sometimes but for the most part it's a rule not to and we just try to make sure we don't. i actually get more turned on by sexy r rated movies then full blown naked porn sex.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Well he's not into porn, but I can honestly say that I wouldn't like it if he did watch it.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• it doesnt bother me.. I watch it more than he does.
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 2:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Whatever,is how i feel :)
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I really don't care to be honest. I don't view it as cheating. He has a much higher sex drive than me.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Thankfully he doesn't watch porn. It would be very hurtful if he did.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't like it only because I feel I am not giving him what he needs or wants, but I let it go because he is not out cheating on me like my last bf.
    LadyLotus

Answer by LadyLotus at 3:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• These days.. Neither one of us watch porn.. Just no desire or interest in doing so.

We have watched and enjoyed porn together in the past.

I have no issues with or in regards to porn. If my husband wanted to watch it, wouldn't matter to me or bother me one way or the other.

It's just not something either of us are into at this point and time in life.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't care. He likes, I am indifferent.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2010