If you could change or add one thing within CafeMom Answers, what would it be?

Cafe BTC

Asked by Cafe BTC at 2:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Let us be able to edit our own questions and answers the same way we can edit them in groups and journals.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I wish we could have a down vote for questions. We can bump them but we can't vote them down.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:51 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We need more character space.
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 4:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• it'd be nice to be able to vote-up/down the OPs responses.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would like the ability to post a question in more then one category, like maybe sub-categories. One question may pertain to 2 or 3 different things, it's hard to decide where to put it sometimes to get the best responses.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 2:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• That the original poster has the ability to close their question without necessary selecting a best answer.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't agree with totally removing the anonymous feature, because some people just aren't comfortable letting everyone know who they are when they ask a question or answer a question. I've been there.

I think that we should be able to vote down answers posted by the asker. I don't think it's fair that the rest of us can be voted up or down, but the OP can't. It would also be nice to sort of down vote a question. Like in the groups, where we can select the charms. I think there should be something similar to that, but more like what the forums on Topix.com have, where you can "judge" a post in positive and negative ways. I think it would be good if we got points when we closed our questions, and I think we should have a "No Best Answer" option. And I think we should have a couple of other categories, like "Miscellaneous" and "Secrets/Confessions," or something like that.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• If you post an anonymous question than you should be able to respond back without having to unlock the feature. Obviously if you post it anonymously than you want to respond back the same way.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 10:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I wish the anonymous feature was taken off! It is so annoying! Too many trolls!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Add History, Science and Sex Life to the Answers department.
    BeaMoore

Answer by BeaMoore at 8:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2010