sexual costumes....

ok....I get it. Somepeople like halloween because you "can" dress sexy and get away with it...but should you? If you are going around trick or treating with small children do you think it is right to be half naked with your breasts and rear hanging out of a maid/nurse/etc outfit? I understand wearing these things to a bar or club but i honestly don't agree with wearing them trick or treating with your kids.... What do you ladies think?

wildwiccan83

Asked by wildwiccan83 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• There is a time and a place for everything and we need to create great examples for our children. Save the adult fun for adult parties!
    NewMommie333

Answer by NewMommie333 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I am not sure, because kids will see it as just dressing up but adults see it as the mom or dad is being too revealing. its a toss up.
    LadyLotus

Answer by LadyLotus at 2:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• No! I hate seeing parents dressed provocatively when they know children are going to be around! It's trashy!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think it is trashy. Wear it out with your friends, but not your kids. Why would you want to look like a whore in your child's trick or treating photos? I dont.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would wear it to halloween parties (adult only) and I used to when I was in High school, but now that I am a mom, I wouldn't wear them. Ill just save my halloween costume for halloween night when my kids are in bed! haha jk jk ladies!!
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Adult parties only, preferably, but it's so hard to find anything now-a-days that's not sexy this or naughty that for a woman. I think I found a handful at the store... but those were you could be a crayon or a tootsie roll. WOO. Great.
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 3:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Re: "wildwiccan83" I saw pictures on FB of a dad in a penis costume walking his kids around......gross

That guy Really is a D*ck for doing that!

I agree, it's OK for a club or Bar but not for being around kids!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i think it is horrible
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 7:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I saw pictures on FB of a dad in a penis costume walking his kids around......gross
    wildwiccan83

Comment by wildwiccan83 (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• ok at least i'm not the only one a freaked out when a mom posted the link of her husband in a group.....and the moms in the group jumped on me and called me a prude.....i dont think i'm prudish i just have more respect for my son and the looks i would be getting when with him. Why embarrass the kid? lol
    wildwiccan83

Comment by wildwiccan83 (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010