What do you think if your neighbor went out and got a case of beer while the kids were at school?

Please humor me here...I'm trying to ask my questions and get points and i'm running out of ideas....so every now and then my husband wants me to pick him up beer, he expects it when he gets home...so I often wonder what my neighbors are thinking when I'm toting a case of beer into the house at 2 in the afternoon, lol ( oh and the case is a better deal then the 12 pack, so I'm all for the better deal )

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 2:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would wonder why you never invite me over for a beer!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I wouldn't pay that much attention to my neighbors to even care what they had.... but if I did happen to notice, I wouldn't care.
    Now if you were sitting out in the front yard drinking a beer at 9 am... I would think some things ;)
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• When kids are at school is the best time to run errands. Picking up a case of beer is an errand. If you came home with a 96-pack of toilet paper, I wouldn't assume you were going to spend the rest of the day pooping, so why would I assume you're drinking 24 beers?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:12 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I don't drink beer, but my husband drinks a lot of it. I always feel weird buying it, like they are judging me.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I honestly wouldn't even notice...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would think you went grocery shopping!! LOL!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I wouldn't even notice.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i don't see nothing wrong with that as long as you do what you need to do take care of your kids NOBODY needs to be in your business
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 2:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• That i should follow my neighbors lead lol ..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I wouldn't notice... Just because you buy a case at 2pm doesn't automatically mean you sit around and drink it all by yourself the minute you get home. Now if you brought a case home every day, I'd probably start wondering, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010