any think i could find a man if i have many children...

i am overweight, have lots of kids, i am not rich, i have grandkids, how do you find a man?

justgg

Asked by justgg at 7:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• Find someone that likes kids! lol. And don't think you won't get a man just b/c of your weight. Don't you know a little booty is the hottest trend these days? And the money thing shouldn't be an issue. If a guy doesn't want to date you b/c you're not rich then thats not the kind of guy you want anyways. On that note, a guy who can't accept ANY of the mentioned above issues isn't worthy of your awesomeness!
    Confidence is key! So put on your best outfit, soak in some good-smelling bubble bath (not in that order. you may wanna take the bath BEFORE you get dressed!), get your nails done and go knock them dead!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• try online dating. your honest on your profile and let them come find you. they won't write if they don't like what they read. maybe there is a man that has a lot of kids, over weight and needs a women to take on his kids as well. you never know. i think there are a lot of matches out there for everyone.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Be yourself. You sound like you know who you are. Don't search too hard and the right man will find you. You've gotta be seen though so where are you looking?
    Anonymous

• My mom was 35 when she remarried. She had 4 kids 19,16,13,10. And she married a younger man 22. Then she had two more kids in less then a year. Plus The grandkids started coming 2 yrs after they got married and never stopped.

You can find another man if you really want to you just have to be patient.
    Anonymous

• I would say you never know til you try. There is always someone for everyone. You just have to put yourself out there for them to find you. Melody makes a great suggestion with online dating. Many people - especially older people - are meeting that way now. It's a great tool for finding like-minded folks who are available and want to be in a relationship.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• my mom had 7 kids.. she's happily remarried a few times (had one pass away and now is remarried).. it's possible! she's not wealthy by any means... it'll happen for you :D
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 9:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• many men like kids and large women. I found some great men at my high school reunion and helping out in the high school alumni office. (I met guys from classes other than mine) Some of these guys knew me as a teen and know I'm a good person. They like/liked me for who I am and didn't care I gained 100 lbs or had nine grandkids. They liked me. I enjoyed meeting old friends and making new acquaintances. I also meet guys online and found a guy I'm crazy about now. It's possible to find Mr Right even for an overweight grandmother with lots of kids, no money but a heart of gold!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:37 PM on Oct. 24, 2008