What is your motivation to clean?

mine is music, I can clean mine house, your house and your neighbors house just give me some music!!!

Asked by Inheritingkids at 3:20 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• The peace of mind I get after everything is done and put away!

Answer by Kelli1012 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• music! on a day like today, cool weather nice cool breeze, i have the windows open and bossa nova playing. I'm taking a break right now, but that is my motivation!

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I clean when I don't like how things look----almost every day! LOL. The kitchen and bathrooms get daily attention.

Answer by gertie41 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• A dirty house lol :0)

Answer by bjojola at 3:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I just like to take pride in my home. Sometimes that just gets me moving..I just want my house to be cozy and comfy and look decent. I do crank up the music while i work alot.

Answer by ria7 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Well come on over! Lol! I clean a lot when i'm mad....but i'm not mad very often! LOL! As long as i have the energy and time, i dont really need a motivation to clean. When my house is messy, i cant relax!

Answer by MommaTurbo at 3:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• my kids...i dont want them crawling on a nasty carpet or touching things that are dirty! and i also listen to music when i clean :)

Answer by Becca1189 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I like a neat & tidy house. That's the only motivation that works for me.

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Nothing... I guess if company is coming there is my motivation.

Answer by navyjen at 3:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Company coming is my motivation too. I say I need to have a big party or get together once every couple of months then my house is spotless. The other times it is lived in. Not dirty, but never spotless clean

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010