Do you take your kids trick or treating or do you do something else

if you do something else what do you for fun

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We always take the kids T o T'ing. Sometimes we'll do an event at the park as well and this year we are thinking about doing a Halloween Horror night at Knott's or another theme park but the kids can't go to those.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We take the boys trick or treating..well actually trunk or treating at the church! It is really neat. Everyone sets up in the parking lot and hands candy out of their trunks and sets up scenes around their vehicle!
    SuperM0mmy

Answer by SuperM0mmy at 3:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We usually go T or T, unless our town has a carnival, then we go there.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I took my oldest last year for the first time. It wasn't that great. So this year we're going to go to the city zoo with my brother and his family.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 3:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I take my boys trick or treating.
    momma_of_2_0809

Answer by momma_of_2_0809 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• We live waaay out in the boonies, so we load up in the car and visit all our relatives down the road (right next door, all in a row)...yes, I'm serious! We're all spread out, so we must drive. Then, we head to the next town over and go thru the Haunted House. We'll probably go to the trunk n treat at the church next to my SIL's house, too.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 3:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• WE will go TOT or have a party at home...sometimes we will go to a party at church, too.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 4:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• When our children were little we always took them trick-or-treating.
    When we lived in a town where the age limit was 12, then I took the younger two out while my husband stayed home with our oldest daughter and they both handed out candy.
    Shortly after that, we sort of drizzled out of trick-or-treating, but still handed out candy.
    In this neighborhood, you can t-o-t until you are 15 so last year was my youngest child's last year. She's looking forward to handing out candy to the little ones this year. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• we do trick or treating first, we are home by 8, because she is 3 & we stick to a regular schedule & I hate when it gets interrupted. Then we go out for some adult time.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 6, 2010