Ovulation Question.

I know I could use an ovulation calculator but I want someone else to do this for me who has a bit more experience with them. My first period after I had my Mirena removed (on July 15th) was on September 2nd. I just started again Oct. 2nd right before I went to bed. While I had my mirena in, I never had a period so I am not sure if I can get a correct date that I will ovulate. I calculated around the 18th. Can someone double check for me? Thanks!

SuperM0mmy

Asked by SuperM0mmy at 3:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• for me its 11 days after my period, everyone is different, and I would use an opk to test for a month or two to see. I would say its ruffly 14 days into your period which would be oct 16th, you might miss it if you wait to the 18th, and you'd miss it by a lot if your like me and your 2nd phase is longer then your first
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 4:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2010