At what point do you say it's too much for you?

There is so much Nudity, Sex and double speak about sex.. I am not a prude.. I just think that SOMETHINGS... Aren't supposed to be PUBLIC SPECTICLES...

So my question is HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH IN YOUR BOOK?

MAKEMYDAY101

Asked by MAKEMYDAY101 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Almost everything that is thrown in our faces on a daily basis is too much. You can't watch prime time tv without practically seeing people humping each other. I have to have a web filter installed on my home computer so my kids aren't inundated with dating website ads and inappropriate material. God only knows what my innocent kids hear at school. Movies these days can't seem to be made without sex and nudity either! It's all way too much.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:29 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think between girl friends and my husband it is fine and funny sometimes. When you are out in public and hear it all the time (especially when your kids are around) then it becomes too much.
    bb510

Answer by bb510 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• How about the one bk comercial and the cinammon toast crunch one its rediculous
    acts_mommy_1607

Answer by acts_mommy_1607 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I agree with you Orionsgirl. My hubby and I have even thought about cutting off the cable just because it is EVERYWHERE! And it is getting to the point where in PG-13 movies and regular shows after 8pm show everything but the private parts. Plus...does it both anyone else that women on the TV are dressed "sexy" all the time...like the Victoria Secret commercials? Seriously! I want to teach my daughter to be modest but it is hard when the world tells her different!
    kristinashley24

Answer by kristinashley24 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Honestly, I'm more offended by violence, but I do wish sexuality was represented in more nurturing and natural ways on television.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 3:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I love nudity, so it's skin doesn't even phase me. Like a pp said, violence bothers me way more than someone showing skin. But sexuality, sigh...the more modest the society the more perverted the sexuality...so if you want to get sex off the air waves, stop being so uptight about it. lol
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 4:31 PM on Oct. 5, 2010