What are some good clothing stores for kids to do some xmas shopping at?

I have 2 boys ages 2.5 yrs & 10 months old and they wear sizes 3t & 9-12 months depending on who makes the clothes. But my thing is i buy them 2 sizes 2 big so they can grow into them because i am on a fixed income and can't afford to buy them clothes all the time. So i am looking for clothes that run on the bigger side for ex.Carter's clothing runs bigger then Gerber's clothing. & something that will lasts long because my boys like to play rough.

Asked by momma_of_2_0809 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• The Childrens Place runs great sales. Their clothes also run big. You could sign up on their website & they will alert you when they have a sale.

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:32 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• carters

Answer by michellezk210 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I personally love Gymboree. If you watch the sales then you can get stuff at good prices. The stuff wears well and seems to last forever. I can often hand it down several times and it still look great!

Answer by mommy9 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I like old navy and the gap

Answer by rachel_07 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010