no she didnt throw something At my car, VENT*

so im driving home,&theres this lady on the otherside of the street so when the light turned green for her she just stayed there and im thinkn why isnt she going the sign says no uturns,so when its my turn to go she swings out and do a uturn almost hitting me shes swerving so i honk my horn & try to get in front of her because the next light comming up is my turn so when i finally get over the lady throws a mcdonalds cup filled with coke at my window,&then she threw a dasani water bottle at my window too OMG im pissed i just got my car washed so i pull into target parking lot and get out of the car & my neice gets out to now were just tryna see if we have any marks on the car nothing else there wasnt any marks but the lady waits for us at the light and rows her window down and start cursing me out:telling me to pull over,imlike:WOWthen she gets in front of me&keeps slammn on her brakes so that i can hit her*SMH crazy right?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 3:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yowie! Were you able to get her tag number? She seriously needs some cool off time in adult time out! I'm glad you didnt have an accident because of the cups and bottles flying at you.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• all i could do is say:WOW imeen it was really imature i got her lisence plate number.. u but i just ignored her and went a different way i was like were are the police when u need them
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I would have gotten her license number and state and called 911. She is a danger to others and putting you and your family at risk. Instead of being angry and venting be proactive in getting those crazy people off the road or at least in trouble so they think twice before doing something like that again.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 3:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• If you call 411 the operator can patch you through to the county/city police or state patrol.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 3:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I think this is the same lady who was at my grocery store the other day. I was stuck with my cart behind these other people who where stopped and this lady told her husband to ram into me,,, swear, true story! I turned and she said, "Im not talking to you, Im talking to my husband".... Can you remember the make and model of the car? So good your windows where not down,,,,You can still file a police report that it happened. So sorry you went thru this.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• it was a chevy 2005 subbereben all black 7 the lady was black with red hair & car full of kids
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• OMG I think I ran into that psycho's husband the other morning! This crazy man, cut ME off, then proceeded to swerve in front of me everytime I moved over a lane. So I sped up so I could pass him, then he slammed on his brakes so I almost hit him. My coworker told me I should have called our states DWI hotline and reported him as a drunk driver! I'm sorry you dealt with that, it's pretty scary. My adrenaline was pumping for a good 2 hours!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I probably would get her plates and cal the cops.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I probably would have fought her...but I have road rage. LOL
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 4:54 PM on Oct. 5, 2010