What would you do? How you you feel?

So ur in the Mall & u are trying ur best to make every penny count for clothes for u & the family & the house also needs things too & u notice that in just about ever store u are in an elderly couple is there shopping too & are soo sweet coming into ageement on everything they are buying they seem to be buying things for there kids & grandkids..what are ur thoughts as u see this? are u mad? are u emotional? or are u not bothered at all? (as u are having a hard time)As time passes the elderly couple passes u..they say hello u say hello back..then u are leaving & not with all that u need..as u are walking to ur car u see that they are parked next to u..then they tell u why you seen them everywhere & all the stuff they got was for u & ur family they asked the cashiers u went to for help for sized by using the reciepts and just purchased things at the next store u where at so they wouldnt miss u..they wanted to bless a family

allforlove229

Asked by allforlove229 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think similar stories can happen!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• so this elderly couple got you things to help you? I would be thankful.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• This sounds made up.
    Anonymous

• I'd say send those nice people my way!!! Unless they were really Angels I can't see this ever really happening though.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• okay i didnt try to confuse anyone this is MADE UP...this is called just for fun...sorry
    allforlove229

Comment by allforlove229 (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I know this is made up, but I think it would be AWESOME! Imagine if it WERE true and YOU were the woman who couldn't afford to buy all the things she needed for her family...I know if I were her, I'd be extremely grateful and I'd be tanking God for sending this elderly couple my way....
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 4:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2010