WTF adult content

so here i am dealing with my husband issues i am the one to stay in contact with his baby mama cuz he can deal with her...i call to make sure the baby is ok i pick up the baby and whatever the baby needs i get...so i saw a msg from the baby mama that said "i woill not have her call you" so i got concern cuz i do not want her to take the baby away from us again due to him not doing what he needs to do...and my husband got mad at me cuz i txt the baby mama to let me know if he is pissing her off that i will put his ass in place cuz he needs to do his fatherly duties...WTF did i do something wrong...i get along with the baby mama cuz i want her to see that i am not the bad guy i will never stand between him and his daughter and that i will take the side that is best for the baby...and that i will not allow him to disrespect her...so i told his baby mama that is at any point he acts up to let me know...and he got piss at me...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 3:40 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• Bless your heart for caring for this child & his/her best interest. I guess your DH just wants you to be respectful toward him as well. You are on the right track in everything that you are doing, but just use different words when talking about what you will do or say to your husband if he does'nt carry out his duties as a father. You are sweet and the world truly would be a different place if more stepmothers etc etc behaved as you do. Keep up the good work!
    blessedwork

Answer by blessedwork at 4:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i just want the baby mama to know that she don't have to deal with his shit that i am here for her and if she needs anything to come to me cuz his an ass hole with her...and i do not think any women need to be put down no matter what...
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• you might have crossed the line when you said to let you know when he acts up, and you'll put him in his place..not knowing to situation, it sounds like you're already siding with her. i get you don't want the baby taken away, but maybe try talking to your husband about it..maybe he doesn't see how he's messing up?..yes, he needs to do his fatherly duties, but you don't need to jump him if he does one thing she doesn't like.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 3:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• i am just frustrated cuz it's not that i am taking her side it's that his an ass hole with her and he don't do shit i am the one to do it all...so it makes me mad if he wants to lose his child again well so be it i told him if he don't try and he losses the baby again I AM DONE WITH HIS ASS...i do not condone bad parents or dead beat daddy's...
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• we lost a year of her life cuz he did not step up and i did not want to be a bother or have his ex mad by being in the way...but seeing how much that hurt the baby i vowed to always go out of my way for her and to do anything and everything to keep a smile on her face...ut kills me to see his unwillingness and how can i stand for that when i have 2 older kids that have there dad in jersey and he does nothing for them...when my 2 kids go to jersey my ex husbands wife does nothing for my kids...she does not feed my kids shower them not a thing...thats why i do what i do cuz no child needs to feel unloved no child needs to be pushed to the side...i did not carry my stepdaughter within me but i carry her in my heart...and if the trick is to keep her mom happy for the sake to have her in my life then i will do it...making another person feel special will not make me or brake me...justa as long as i know i have the baby in my life.
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• This makes me so happy I don't have any ex drama...sounds like your man is a loser, sorry. You are not helping, though, when you emasculate him by telling his ex how you keep him in line. Stay out of it.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 4:51 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• how can i stay out when if i am not in then everything is a mess...well i don't know its at the point of if i feel like i am a bother to him then he can deal with it if he goes without seeing the baby then i am done...
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 7:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2010