what is your favorite bday party ideas for winter for your child?

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• My girls liked to go roller skating, some times bowling, or going to the movies. My DD goes to these Gym places and they seem to like that too.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• well we live in FL we and we had a luau for our SD b-day party it was very wind but fun!
    allforlove229

Answer by allforlove229 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Well this year my daughter wants a party at Champs Rollerdome, however, I think a party at Iceland would be cooool. They have birthday packages there and my kids love it.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Indoor heated pool party :) We actually have one here, and DS has always wanted to have a pool party in December. Well actually he did have a pool party in December, when he turned 3 in Guam and it was 85 degrees on December 21 lol.

We also like Odyssey 1 (it's an indoor game place where they can play lazer tag, they have a play ground for little ones, and lots of games for the kids to play and win tickes like Chuck E Cheese only nicer).
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010