Anyone frustrated?

I just want to be pregnant! Everyone around me is popping up pregnant. I hear of all my old friends that have a kid already and they are already pregnant. And it took me forever to get pregnant and I ended up losing it. I break down all the time and sometimes I just cant take it. I know it will happen but hopefully sooner than later.

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 7:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Hang in there. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. I've been there. It took us 2+ years to get pregnant with my daughter. Now we're trying for a second and once again, it's just not happening. Hang in there. I know it's hard when you see everyone around you getting pregnant. I used to cry whenever I got yet another announcement that someone I knew was pregnant. It'll happen for you.
    Anonymous

• HUGs. Sweetie I went through that with 6 miscarriages. All of my friend and my younger niece would get pregnant and not have complications. Its so hard. You need to get yourself a good RE. Document your TTC and get some testing done. Sometimes it could be something so simple to fix. Baby dust coming your way. HUGS.
    nightowlmama4

Answer by nightowlmama4 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I know exactly how you feel! We were trying to get pregnant before my DH left for his deployment but we were unsuccessful and now it seems as though EVERYONE on post either has kids or is pregnant! If you ever need someone to talk to I am here! I am up here all alone and just found out that I have to move AGAIN by myself!
    armywife531

Answer by armywife531 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Marah, I know EXACTLY how you feel and I am right there with you. I wish so many people didn't have to go through this. My best friend and I got pregnant about six days apart, neither of us trying. It was so wonderful... and then I lost my baby. I am truly happy for her, and I don't want her to ever know how hard it is on me to watch her going through the same steps I should be at. Then, all of the sudden, it's like everyone I know is pregnant. Just when you think you might be doing better, out of no where you break down again. Coming here and talking about it has helped me a little, but I would love to be a listening ear if you need to talk. Message me if you would like to, maybe we can help each other. Here's to us and our healing! p.s. My doc said that only a very small portion, VERY SMALL, of women who miscarry once do it again.
    mileymoo

Answer by mileymoo at 9:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I can't say I know exactly how you feel, because I'd be lying. However...I can sympathize from an outsiders view. My aunt was on BC for something like seven years, but has been off for about 15 (she's about to be 41). My son is 2, and she got pregnant a month or so after I did. All she has ever wanted was one baby, and at 16 weeks she went in for a routine checkup only to find that her baby's heart had stopped beating. I cried for her then and when Orion was born, and I cry and pray for her even still now...all the time. She doesn't wan to seek medical advice and find out if she can get help, but if it's not something you've done already, I strongly suggest it. I'm sending baby dust and prayers your way! Be strong...
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I feel the same way. EVERYONEEEEEEEEEE I know either has kids, just had a child, or is pregnant. My problem is my husband. He sso f'n scared that he keeps postponing ttc. Its frustrating b/c I want a baby so badly and I told him of course were scared about money and everything else but it will come naturally. My two nieces have kids for the love of god!!!!! Theyre like 19 or 20. Here I am 29, married over a year and have a pu**y of a husband who wont just go for it b/c obviously hes too scared to grow up already. It sucks b/c I just want HIM to want it as bad as I DO!!!
    Anonymous