Where is the cheapest place to purchase a Wii?

We have decided to buy our children a wii for Christmas.

lyonmama

Asked by lyonmama at 8:02 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Money & Work

• Walmart, Sams they are only $250 any where you can get them
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 8:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• The price is set. I've worked at GameStop and GameCrazy. Walmart might sell them for a few dollars less but other wise Ebay might be your best bet if you don't want to pay so much money.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I think Ebay or Craigslist might be your best bet. MarlyeGirl is right about there being a set price. My boyfriend paid $250 for his at Wal-Mart about six months ago.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:12 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i had paid that price in 2006 when it first came out. It is a great thing to have. Its worth 250
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 8:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• get a used one from gamestop or other game trading store.

They are a much better price and don't worry about it being used, they are tested.

I got mine for $180 at gamestop.
    Anonymous

• We got ours at Best Buy -
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 12:35 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I would ck in to a used one at game stop. That is marshall's favorite store. We have a membership card that gets us 10% off of used games and 10% more back if we sell our games back to them.I think I paid 30 or so for it and a subscription to there gamers mag and we have more than made that back.
    mom23ks

Answer by mom23ks at 12:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• you can also watch for sales. I know that last year walmart had one where you got a 100 gift card when you bought the new play station.Target also does that on some things too. My SIL got a 100 gift card when she bought her dyson at target.
    mom23ks

Answer by mom23ks at 12:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2008