even though im off work & donewith school for the day:

my day has just began (bummer right?) why u guys r pciking up ur kids from school & cooking after school snacks& helping out with homework im running around busy as ever,
1.take a nice long shower
2.get dress
3.drive all the way to north hollywood to pick up the music for my cheerteam
4.all the way back to beverly hills to pick up my girls
5.drive to pasedena
6. drop them off at Naanas( my mother) to do homework
7.adoption ceremoney for one of my clients
8.pick up my girls
9.drive downtown to pick up new hair ribbons i ordered for my cheerteam
10.get my duaghters changed & ready for cheer practice
11.drive to LA. for cheer practice
12.cheer practice 6-8
13.come home.. nice long bath & find something for dinner

with that being said you all have a nice day:)!

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 4:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sounds like you're trying to brag about how much you do... You're in the wrong place for that. Every single mom here does SO MUCH for her kids, and I'm sure there are at least ten on at any given time who have to-do lists that are as long as their arms.

But regardless, hope you have a great day and don't get too stressed.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 4:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• @SarahLeeMorgan im NOT TRYING to brag about how much i do i actually waited to the last minute thats why my schedule is soo backed up to day iknow alot of people has as manythings to do as me or maybe even moremi was just saying have a good day thats all
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Yeah, I am not sure what your point is. Are you saying that no one else has a list nine miles long? It is all part of being a Mom. I wish that my list of things to do was a serene as you first couple of sentences.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• @Melbornj that is not what i was trying to say,Basically it was really meant for stay at home moms im NOT TRYING to offend any one in any way OK goshhh
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• So you think SAHM's aren't busy? LOL You weren't too busy to list your "accomplishments" on CafeMom! Then again, I am on here, too! I don't think you should be bragging about your list of things you do. It might be better if you had more time to hang out with your family, like we SAHM's do.
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 4:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• momof3josephs: Actually, I think she sounds like a SAHM with an activity on the side.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 4:58 PM on Oct. 5, 2010