ok who getting payed from chacha......forreal???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• I understand 0% of this question. Can you rephrase?
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 4:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• Grammar and spelling may be aweful but I can understand her just fine. I have never done chacha and doubt a heck of a lot would be made with it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I have had $29 sitting in it for about 6mos and it appears I'll never get the money.... ever. I've made tons on kgb, however.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I have made $, but very little. A friend of mine does it as well and got me involved with it.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• As I always say they are BOTH completely not worth it...This is one of those situations where you put in hours and hours of sitting at the computer to make a little tiney bit of cash..at 10 cents a question.

For what you could spend a WHOLE MONTH working on with them, I can make in 15 minutes with my business, seriously!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I've never known anyone to get paid from ChaCha.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:35 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• ive got $2. something on a debit card i applied for and never got from some bank in Indiana that chacha said apply for if you dont get 100 a month or something..blah.. i made like 200 a month from kgb and barely worked.. i hate chacha..for the time your on you really have to bust ass to get anything.. all these moms making hundred on here just make that from referrals .. i started my own darn business and no, no direct sales, home business bull, a real income helping business. email me if you want some info on how you can earn
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 5, 2010

• I did ChaCha for a while, it was good for a while, then went to almost nothing. I have some better ideas if you're still looking , they are all free and you don't have to sell anything! Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• right now things are booming that is what I am doing right now I have made about 90.00 this week so not a windfall but it sure helps PM me for a referral or questions.
    m0ml0v3s2

Answer by m0ml0v3s2 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I work as a ChaCha GE/SPEC and get paid !
    MamaMindx

Answer by MamaMindx at 11:07 PM on Oct. 24, 2010