Who's sick of seeing questions about Sarah Palin?

EVERY time I log on the most popular question has to do with Sarah Palin. Why is she so interesting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• nope only today most have to do with obama religion or birth certificate.
    Anonymous

• I wish people would shut up about the election. I will chose who I feel is the best person for me to choose for president. I cant wait until this election is over. It is so blown up.
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 8:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Well if you seen my question I'm sorry I evoked frustration for you, I feel very strongly for what she stands for and no matter who gets elected we need to stand behind those types of policies.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 8:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I am just sick of people saying the Trig (the baby) is not her kid. Morons
    Anonymous

• maybe if her foreign policy advisor made more than her hairstylist no one would post about her. cause she would know the difference between actual foreign policy and seeing russia from alaska.
    Anonymous

• Sheri, though I don't share your opinion of Sarah Palin or her policies, I admire your loyalty and levelheadedness.

I believe that Palin (and to a lesser extent, McCain) are so popular in debated topics right now (here and anywhere else online) because the GOP is in a fiery tailspin. Their campaign is scrambling at any attempt to close the gap, which fuels the vultures of the media to pick apart every said attempt. The GOP realized Palin was a poor pick for the ticket (politically so, I mean), and McCain's had his share of gaffs as well. Now, I know Obama and Biden have screwed up too, but seemingly not to the extent of their rivals.
    I'm an Independent, by the way. Trying to remain unbias.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I don't know of any other 44 yr old woman that has accomplished what Sarah Palin has...so yes, I am sick of her and her family being picked apart. I am more interested in why there are so many unanswered questions about Obama that are far more serious than what Sarah spends on clothes.
    Anonymous

• I think some I did say only "some" women don't like Sarah Palin because she is a strong woman and stands by her beliefs and they don't know how to deal with someone like her because they themselves are so miserable in their own lives!
    Anonymous

• Wow... the "They're just jealous" justification. How deep.

I don't know if she's a strong woman or not. I don't really care either way. She was a poor political choice by the GOP, and she is a large factor into their slump in the polls. They didn't think her appeal through. They didn't consider the negative aspects the media would throw at her, and if they did... they erroneously thought this would help them in the polls. They gambled on her, and lost.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I just dont understand why McCain keeps says she is "America's most popular Governor". Before this, nobody knew who the heck she was!

dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2008