• In the Spotlight:

Amway wifes?

Anyone out there also a wife of a man in the biz?

Haileysmomma820

Asked by Haileysmomma820 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Money & Work

• Yes hello! And it's not just my hubby in the biz. I'm also a apart of it.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:21 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• ROCK ON! Yeah.. My guy was in before I came into the picture. How long have you been in?
    Haileysmomma820

Answer by Haileysmomma820 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• We're actually in the process of getting a new upline. Ours turned out to be liars....=( Our direct upline got an inheritance from a dead father and bought a lot of nice things BMW, big screen tv, etc and they were telling people that the biz paid for it. Using it to get people to come to the conventions and board plans. When questioned they said "No one has to know". There were a few other lies too but it all added up. My hubby and I have almost been in for a year now. But we're starting all over at this point because we found a new upline. How long has hubby been in??
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• OH WOW! Yeah.. that's not good at all! I am glad you got a new upline. My guy has been in about 3 years. I have been in for about 6 months. I am still learning and I guess I have it lucky he knows so much about the biz. Plus our upline is also my best friend and her husband... so they are always so great about giving me advice.
    Haileysmomma820

Answer by Haileysmomma820 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Oh yeah, having a good upline is sooo good. My hubby handles most of it, I handle the health and beauty part of it.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:36 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Yeah.. I do the same.. mostly.. I haven't been doing much in the past month or so. Between our daughter and me being pregnant things have been crazy.
    Haileysmomma820

Answer by Haileysmomma820 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I was an IBO for 1 1/2 years with amway/quixstar, moved on to other companies that offer better compensation - it was great for the 1 1/2 years - however, in the last 6 months with my new companies i have made triple the income from that 1 1/2 years - if you are already an IBO, you will really need to work hard to get a return. My mom has been an IBO for 5 years, with an impressive down-line in 2 states, but still only maybe brings in a few hundred dollars a month, after 5 years - i would have thought it would be more by now. If you are not an IBO yet, really research and compare the compensation plan, and make sure your up-line will support you and help you build your business. Good Luck

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 12:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Thank you for the advice! I do love being the wife of a Man who is part of the Biz. We do make good money and we have lot's of support. Our up-line is my best friend and his so we have things really well. I love World Wide and the people I am around are great. Good Luck to your mom!
    Haileysmomma820

Answer by Haileysmomma820 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• HI GUYS I'M NEW TO THIS SO EXCITED ANY ADVICE AND HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING WITH IT
    Prahl

Answer by Prahl at 1:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• sheep
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Feb. 7, 2009