new here;hi! um question about possible pregnancy

hi. for the past month i have been feeling myabodominal muscles cramping a lil bit even after my last cycle, minor back pains, tired all the time, minor nauseated feelings. and i was sure i was at least a month or 5 weeks along.i constantly felt pressure in my abdomin (sorry if misspelled) andcouldnt sleep well. my cycle was due yesterday and after my guy leaned on my stomach which was kinda painful, i seemed to started to start bleeding. was my body just chemically pregnant/ or what if these same symptoms above persists after my cycle- do i need to c a dr? i took an hpt test a week ago that said neg, but that wasnt five days b4 my cycle.and i t looked like i saw a faint positive line.idk i was sure i was pregnant idk wut u think?

sweetandpetite1

Asked by sweetandpetite1 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I dont know but my pregancy test showed right up. So if u are pregnant it should show. Also u might be having some kind of cyst or some kind of female problem cause your stomach would not be painful if you were pregnant that early. THat would be down the line. I personally say no u are not but I would take anther test then go to the gyno. could be something going on.
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• yeah that is wut im kinda afraid of. because like i said even after my last cycle, i was still cramping a little bit after my cycle often, not full on menstrual cramps, but minor little pains in my abdomin. but my back would hurt and i'd be tired. i forgot to mention that a couple or days or so b4 i to the hpt, i spotted a tiny bit.so i wasnt sure.idk but yeah wen he leaned on my stomach it was like a little surge of pain.and from there i started bleedin but im scared like said something else may be going on.
    sweetandpetite1

Answer by sweetandpetite1 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• go to dr.
    lnmauldin7

Answer by lnmauldin7 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Yea,i would go to the Dr especially if he leaned on your stomach and you had pain and started to bleed, that doesn't sound to normal.
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2008