what do you think

do yall think playing hard to get or acting uninterested in a man makes him what to get back with you or want you more

amiyamom

Asked by amiyamom at 8:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE.....MAKES HIM WANT YOU MORE.......
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 8:28 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• depends on who broke up with whom?

myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• that may not work if he left you but it would help you get over him faster. you don't want a man that truly doesn't want to be with you. he would be settling and then so would you. why settle when you can choose, just choose better next time. like maybe someone you'd never be with...a nice guy!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• If you are talking about the initial stages of dating and getting to know each other, I would say that being a little bit elusive and mysterious is a good thing. Not being readily available - not calling him right back are subtle things that tells him he is not the center of your universe and that you are not desperate for a guy. But I do think if you like him, you have to show some interest. Totally ignoring him and playing games will in the long run accomplish nothing.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• it's a turn on for my SO but I can't speak for other men. Mine takes it as a challenge so I play the part for him. Whatever it takes, I'll do it. He is so testosterone full of himself!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2008