do it's my first pregnancy and I was wondering...

I'm due on the 18th but my lil guy has dropped so much in the past 3 days that EVERYONE has noticed it. I've been having contractions and pain in my hips and back..... is there a possibility that i could have him earlier? Cause i really want him here already! :) If you have any information please let me know! My husband and I are really anxious about our baby getting here and we're both wondering if it will be sooner then the due date!

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like it could be early. I had my daughter a month early and she's already 5. It's amazing how fast you start forgetting things. I THINK after she dropped, it was about 3-4 days. your body is definitely getting ready. Congrats Mommy!!!
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 9:03 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Just means your body is getting ready, doesn't mean your baby will come early. That lil one will come early or late when it wants to. I know how you feel but enjoy your pregnancy it's such a wonderful feeling and not every woman is so lucky. I miss being pregnant but no more kids for me! Good luck with your precious gift!
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I carried my son low for about 6 weeks before he was born, and I had to be induced. But every woman and every pregnancy is different. Make sure you're prepared and I'm sending prayers!!!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Congrats. My son didn't really drop noticeably until I was in labor. :) I hope your little one gets here soon for you!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:30 PM on Oct. 24, 2008